LAST TOP FLOOR STREET FRONT APARTMENT

Architecturally designed with entry hall, air conditioning and built in robe, en-suite PLUS extra walk in robe area within bedroom suite.

Large 53 sqm floor plan PLUS street front facing balcony with glass balustrade PLUS safe secure parking PLUS handy secure, separate store shed.

Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning.

Pin code entry for modern building and entry phone for guests and secure remote gate to keep your vehicle safe and secure.

Large living area, opening onto your private balcony, ideal for outdoor living.

Views to the hills and across Maylands.

Secure parking and storage within this modern, boutique building of only 10 apartments

Great proximity to major shopping centre and transport, rail and bus.

Furniture is for display purposes only and is only indicative of the space.

The above purchase price represents a 80% share in this property.  The Housing Authority retains the other 20% share, in equity.

This property is offered under a flexible loan product from Keystart.  Please refer to Keystart (1300 528 278) for additional information.

Please contact Agent for Strata Information.

1 2 1
Address 7, 83 Caledonian Avenue
Price SOLD for $275,000
Property Type residential
Property ID 848
Category Apartment

Quick Links

Agent Details

James Yeoman photo

James Yeoman

0400 900 622
View Profile